Wireless HDMI type Transmitter/Receiver
The CW-1 transmits unfompressed full HD 1920x1080. The stick type transmitter and receiver system delivers crystal clear images between 30-328ft with latency less than 1ms.
* Extremely easy to use compact and light weight stick type TX and RX
* Uncompressed wireless transmission system for HD and SD video
* Utilizing WHDI(MIMO-OFDM) technology
* 5GHz frequency band (license free)
* Multiple video formats and frame rates
* Video input/output: HDMI type
* Zero frame delay; less than 1ms latency
* Transmit HD video as far as 328ft (distance may vary)
* Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) function uses less congested channels for optimal performance.
* Conforms to major technical & environmental standards including FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC) and RoHS specifications.
Frequency: 5270MHz、5310MHz、5510MHz、5550MHz、5670MHz (Auto/DFS)
Video/Audio: TX-HDMI type plug 1.3 / RX-HDMI type jack 1.3
Video Formats: 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/29.97p, 1080/25p, 1080/24p, 1080/23.98p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 525i/59.94, 625i/50, 525p/59.94, 625p/50, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA
Power Consumption: TX 3.5W max. / RX 5.0W max.
Dimensions: TX 3.6(w)x 1.2(d)x 0.6(h) inches RX 3.8(w)x 2.2(d)x 0.8(h) inches
Weight: TX 0.7oz RX 2.1oz
IDX is proud to announce CW-1 being the world’s first wireless audio/video transmission system using the professional WHDI chipset with FCC certified Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) feature. As of January 1, 2013, other manufactures claim to support DFS but they have not been certified and authorized by the FCC.
Important FCC rules and regulations: Wireless operation on the 5GHz U-NII spectrums do not require users to obtain a license; however, the FCC has strict regulations and requires wireless devices to support DFS when operating on frequency ranges 5.250GHz-5.350GHz and 5.470GHz-5.725GHz. Weather and US government agency radar systems operate on these frequencies and must not be interfered with. The DFS function will detect and vacate channels that are in use by weather and US government agency radar systems.
- FCC prohibits transmission power modifications and hardware modifications by the user.
- FCC prohibits the ability to change frequencies and region codes by the user.
- FCC prohibits importation and use of non US approved transmitters in the US.
- FCC strongly prohibits manufacturers and/or distributors to offer non US approved transmitters; this includes modifications to the original hardware and/or software.
- FCC only authorizes the use of wireless equipment specifically made for and shipped in the US market.
Violators of these rules and regulations may face legal action.
IDX does not guarantee that CW-1 will work with all HDMI® devices.
Check out these helpful articles: